We are Ben and Bruce, a couple of South Aussies with a mutual obsession: we love food, and we love feeding people.After over 20 years’ combined industry experience in big-kitchen restaurants, we took a leap of faith into our very own pop-up stall. Focusing on one of our favourite lesser-known dishes, the Japanese classic Okonomiyaki, the stall was a major hit at markets across Adelaide. After just 12 months, the humble Okinomiyaki stall was pleasing punters at OzAsia Festival and WOMADelaide.
While keeping our cool in the balmy Adelaide festival season, we noticed one great South Australian icon missing. And so the mobile Golden North Ice Cream Van was born. The most difficult part is handing over the ice cream instead of eating it, but we’re getting lots of practice.
In 2017, with great support for our fresh food and plenty of hard work, we are now offering a wide range of gourmet catering options with Golden Okonomi Catering Services Adelaide. Providing full service catering from small parties to major events like weddings, we’re excited to continue to share our passion for food with you.
Get in touch to find out how we can help cater your next event.
Catering Requirements• Minimum 25 guests per function
• 1 Chef and 1 Wait Staff are complimentary for the first 2 hours with all packages
• We are happy to advise on number of Wait Staff required for your function
• Additional Wait Staff is $30/hour (per Wait Staff member) Chef’s rate is $45/hour
• Our menus are a sample of what we offer, additional menu requests will be considered
• Any guests who have food intolerances or allergies will be fully accommodated.